The Android Portal!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTF2 Driver INSTALL---ETS---VPST | For You Unlockers

Go down

INTF2 Driver INSTALL---ETS---VPST | For You Unlockers Empty INTF2 Driver INSTALL---ETS---VPST | For You Unlockers

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 am

INTF2 Driver / ETS / VPST
Here is missing INTF2 Driver / the hard to find programming tools all in one spot!

I have experimented for a while and found this driver. I remote flash alot of devices but even though I now obtained this missing driver, it is still not reading in full DIAG MODE no matter what I choose after ENABLING the HIDDEN MENU *#22745927 - and DIAG MODE OPTIONS **87284.

Samsung has made this missing driver a complete hidden secret right in the default driver package!

Hoping others that are trying to flash this device to other CDMA Carriers can help finish this project as there are no resources available yet.

Here is the steps to get that driver installed properly:

1) Leaving your device UNPLUGGED, Install the SAMSUNG USB DRIVER FOR MOBILE PHONES here: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_15160.exe - 14.07 MB

2) Plug your phone into your PC

3) Dial *#22745927 to enable the hidden menu, then tap OK. (If ever asks for a code, it is 000000)

4) Dial **87284 And under UART select PDA / Under USB Select CDMA MODEM

5) Open your Device Manager on your PC and verify you are still missing the INTF2 Driver

6) Right Click that missing driver notification and select UPDATE DRIVER

7) Choose BROWSE MY COMPUTER FOR DRIVER SOFTWARE option (NOT THE AUTO OPTION! windows won't find it)

Cool Select LET ME PICK A LIST OF DEVICE DRIVERS ON MY COMPUTER

9) wait for the driver MANUFACTURER list to show up results and select SAMSUNG

10) Under MODELS select SAMSUNG HSP PLUS MODEM DRIVER

11) Hit NEXT and OK to install

12) Verify Driver successfully installed. You will see it is Under MODEMS in your Device Manager with its own assigned PORT.

****NOW THAT I HELPED YOU PLEASE REPLY HOW TO GET OUR CDMA WORKSHOP / ETS / VPST / ETC TO READ THIS DEVICE IN DIAG MODE SO WE CAN ALL FLASH IT TO OTHER CARRIERS! I AM SHARING LINKS TO THOSE DIFFICULT TO FIND APPS BELOW *****

NOTE: Page Plus Cellular has an OPEN HANDSET POLICY in which means they allow any device that can be possible flashed into their network. Making all this perfectly legal

"All we need is the very final step to get this thing to read on any of those flashing software listed above...."

Yes we now own this device, the Evo 3D, and the Evo 4G We will be developing Roms for this device soon!

To Bypass the Activation Screen:
1) Press the emergency call button.
2) Then dial *#83786633
"Soft Keys Now Enabled"
3) Press the home key.

Other steps Attempted for PC Diag Mode:
1) Remove SIM Card, turn on the phone.
2) Connect the phone to PC, Install VIA Telecom USB Driver.
3) Dial **87284, choose USB > CDMA Modem
4) While the phone still connected to PC, Dial **33284 and then
go to ETS Channel. If it's already on USB, change it to DPRAM
and then back to USB.
5) Dial **583, choose Enable CDMA Mode.

Flash / Unlock Programming Tools:

VPST: VPST_4.4.16_1_.msi - 25.77 MB

ETS: ETS(8.5.17.0)_1_.exe - 20.26 MB

**A Very Helpfull Post by autoprime & dexter35803: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1696621

Admin
Admin

https://androidportal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum